A Transition Specialist assists clients dealing with various life-changing events such as severe hoarding, recent loss of a loved one, retirement, downsizing, relocating or preparing a home for sale.
A great Transition Specialist is:
- Willing to immediately learn and practice the company goals consistently and successfully.
- Competent to ensure that all work is being completed in a timely and diligent manner, regardless of the work site to which he or she is assigned.
- Knowledgeable about the services we provide (cleaning, packing, organizing, sorting, and working hands-on with clients throughout the entire transition)
- Able to build and maintain positive working relationships with contractors, clients and staff alike.
- Skilled at managing time appropriately.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable vehicle transportation.
- Flexibility with work hours.
- Ability to work comfortably in unsanitary environments.
- Commitment to using safety equipment and following proper safety precautions.
- Experience working in a team setting.
- Ability to work independently.
- Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letter to: Brandon@lifecyclestransitions.com
To Schedule a Transition Evaluation Today!
Why Choose Us
Our in-person quote process allows us to thoroughly assess each person's situation and formulate
an action plan that carefully and effectively provides support for every need.