- Assist clients throughout various life changing events from severe hoarding, recent death, retirement, downsizing, relocating or preparing a home prepared for sale.
- Willingness to immediately learn and practice the company goals to success.
- Be assigned to work sites that are being serviced and ensure all work is being completed in a timely and diligent manner.
- Knowledgeable about the services we provide (cleaning, packing, organizing, sorting, and working hands on with clients throughout the entire transition)
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with contractors, clients and staff alike.
- Ability to manage time appropriately.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable vehicle transportation.
- Flexibility with work hours.
- Comfortable working in unsanitary environments with proper safety precautions.
- Experience working in a team setting.
- Must be comfortable working independently.
- Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letter to: Brandon@lifecyclestransitions.com
LifeCycle Transitions provides a suite of one-of-a-kind, proprietary, services to assist clients with neglected properties, hoarding, downsizing, and relocation – at a fraction of the cost.